”I assure you, if you had faith the size of a mustard seed, you would be able to say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it would move. Nothing would be impossible for you.” – Matthew 17:20
Nikki! I love your house! :)
TJ is super cute! I love his furry face and furry paws and furry ears and furry tail and furry body. ^^ Even though our mission failed (to study EEE23 and do the problem set) I had a great time over there. ^^
It was fun looking at their yearbook and all the comments that people wrote about them. :D I don’t have mine yet. I wish our yearbook staff were as diligent as they were in doing the yearbook. :P and there were so many pictures! We even had a picture taking session before we left, with my weird stunts. XP
I already bought our materials for the transducer! Although I wasn’t able to find a NPN transistor (I think it’s already obsolete), they suggested that I use a 9014 one. I don’t really know the difference, I’ll just ask my teacher. ^^
I just popped my counter in OB! I already reached 1000+ posts! :D

You are the drawing.
Saint Exupery's 'The Little Prince' Quiz.
brought to you by Quizilla
No comments:
Post a Comment