Wednesday, February 26, 2003

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. – Lao-Tse

Have you ever felt so low in your life? Like everything you’ve ever hoped for went crashing down. And even though there are a lot of people around you, you feel alone and lost.

I have.

Why? The result of my past two exams will tell you why. They are beyond... words can ever express. I feel so low. I understand all the lessons and I’m always present in lectures. The only problem that I can think of is that I was careless and I did not review. Yes, I did not review. Cramming on the night before the exam was not a review. I merely took a look at my notes. It was not review at all.

My solution? I’m going to stay focused on my goals. I have started reviewing for the next exam and I’m going to try my best to cover all the topics. I need a perfect grade. Oh please! I really, really need it!

No comments: