The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. – Eleanor Roosevelt
Just when I thought I can relax. More work comes. :P
I haven’t noticed that EEE 23 (Electromagnetics) has already discussed two chapters of the book. ^^;;; I don’t listen to the instructor since he doesn’t know how to teach. I just read the book; most of what I’ve learned in that subject came from self-studying. And now, add one more chapter since he got through with his discussion of one chapter in less than 60 minutes. That means I really have to start reading.
I got the result for my second exam in ES11. I’m disappointed with myself because I forgot the important techniques, like the limiting angle of friction! Argh!
The applicants for our organization had a cosplay! The theme was Lord of the Rings! :D Sadly, no one had the guts to portray Legolas. *love sigh* The only costume I really liked was Gandalf (Paul), I was surprised to see that tall guy in white robes and white hair. He looked kinda scary too. ^^
Watched The Matrix again. Keanu Reeves is so cool and sexy! *_*
Tuesday, February 18, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment