Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. – Confucius
Kung hei fat choi! :)
Finally, the exams for this week are finished! I thought I was going to break down before the week was over because I was so stressed out with all the things going on. Good thing I’ve got great friends who helped me review. :)
But the EEE33 exam was tough! I tried to answer every question but I doubt I got all of them correctly, especially number two. I got confused at one point too! Exchanging the formulas for the voltages and currents. :P
The sportsfest was fun! I was the scorer for the basketball and volleyball game. I enjoyed yelling the scores while they were playing. It kinda scratched my throat though. But that’s okay. ^^
I played volleyball, but only for practice. Then I tried basketball, it was hard to get the ball into the hoops at first but I got the hang of it. ^^
Look at the meaning of my name.The name of Katherine creates a friendly, sociable, charming nature, but causes you to be too easily influenced by others. While you find it easy to meet and mix, and can appear agreeable and compromising in conversation, you can become dogmatic and forceful if pressed too far. Others learn that you cannot be told what to do and you seldom change your mind once it is made up. You prefer situations that allow a degree of independence, but are reluctant to take on a demanding work-load or responsibility. In a position dealing with the public, you could do well because of your friendly personality, interest in people, and desire to please. When asked, you are able to give others good advice that you would probably not follow yourself, but must guard against being too opinionated in controversial matters. The physical weaknesses due to this name centre in the fluids of the body and the senses of the head, causing headaches, eye, teeth, or severe sinus conditions; also, kidney or bladder weaknesses. Pretty accurate, don't you think?
Chrissa! Thanks for letting us stay at your place last, last night…:)
Saturday, February 01, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment