Monday, February 17, 2003

Every job is a self portrait of the person who did it. Autograph your work with Excellence.

I almost got hit by a van today. I was on my way to my first class, while crossing the road a van suddenly lurched forward and swerved on the left, I could have been hit if I stayed where I was two seconds ago. The van’s plate number was PWL145. Just wait ‘til my cousin hears about this. I want that vehicle’s license suspended! Grr… lousy drivers…

On other news, I lost my temper while I was in EEE34. My group mate kept telling me that he didn’t bring the transducer home, and insisted that it was left at my house. I tried to look for it yesterday, but I didn’t see it anywhere. I really got mad because, after all that work... we lost the damn project?! I quickly went outside the room because I might not be able to handle myself if I exploded right then and there. I calmed myself before I went back in. When I was back the project was already there. It seems that he was only teasing us. Well, I was in a bad mood to start with so teasing me wasn’t such a great idea. Anyway, we got to present our transducer and everything went well.

I was able to blow of some steam while we were having a ranting session. Apparently, my other friends were really pissed at the attitude their group mate exhibits. I can’t blame them, he was really inconsiderate.

Watched MTV behind the scenes today, it featured Aaliyah. I can’t believe that she’s only 22 years old when she died, I thought she was older. Anyway, there are so many things I don’t know about her since I’m not really a fan. I just like some of her songs. But, I feel sad because she was so talented and was at the peak of her career when she passed away. Rest in peace, Aaliyah.

No comments: