Three cheers for the birthday girl! :D
We watched Lemony Snicket's 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' yesterday, Chrissa's treat. Then she bought us a box of Gonuts Donuts... yummy... ;9 Spent the night at Tin's place, talked for a while and slept a lot... *laughs* :P
Chrissa and Nikki had to go home early around 9am. I went home around 2pm after Tin's little nephew came. Gabby is super cute!!! Especially when he flashes that silly smile... absolutely adorable! :D
Anyway, when I got home I took my parents to a secret trip to the spa. It's my treat for their wedding anniversary. They both recieved a relaxing aromatherapy massage. Sure, it made a huge hole in my wallet but the satisfaction was more than enough to make me happy. :D
Sunny is so cute! *tries to imitate the silly baby sounds* Ah Da! :P
Friday, February 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment