Sunday, February 20, 2005

Ever felt like you want to tear a DVD apart? I have.

I was trying to relax this afternoon when I saw this bootleg DVD lying around so I thought I'd pop it in and see what it's all about. And then right in the middle of the film, it skips. So I try to rewind it and play, but it still skips. Again, rewind and play - still skips. Until my parents finally came home and we had dinner. I tried to watch it again after eating but it keeps on skipping, and skips, and skips, and skips, and skips! I'm so frustrated!!! >_< This is why I hate bootleg DVDs. *mutters, 'And it was such a nice movie.' T_T*

So there.. instead of catching some Z's, I got all flustered because of some movie. *sighs* I've got to find another copy... I just have to watch the ending! O_O <-Doesn't like cliffhangers!

I feel like my head is about to explode and my body will disintegrate into ashes. Stress is killing me. Really. I need a hug. I haven't had a decent sleep in three days. And I've been skipping some meals. My dad says that if I keep this up I'll have an ulcer, I told him I'm going to die anyway so what's a little ulcer? I just hope I'll be rich and happy when I die so they could give me a proper burial.

But enough morbid talk, that's the loony, half-dead brain talking.

Michelle, my brother's girlfriend slept in my room last night. There was this awkward air while she was there because I was trying to read my notes and she was reading my magazines. If I didn't have an exam on a Sunday I would have talked to her until we tired ourselves to sleep. But last night, I was just so busy studying that I couldn't talk much. So much for our bonding moment. :P

Oh! And I got a postcard from Rhoda last thursday! It definitely brightened up that gloomy day. :D

Oddly enough, when I learned something this friday I've been feeling peaceful - as if everything will be alright. :)

No comments: