My tita and cousins are coming tomorrow! Must help prepare the house... ><
Anyway, STS was quite surprising today. :P I scored a ticket for the UP Fair! Whoopee! And my high school friends are coming... Yay! :)
Surprisingly, I got some really good insight today. Mostly because of a certain two hour phone call and some were picked up from random things. Example of random things, Sir Jordan was talking about Gauss-Seidel Iteration Method and he was stating the fact that it's just like trial and error. And when it hits a point where it converges, then you have a high probability that the answer you got is correct. I kind-of related it to life in general, that part of life is trial and error. You'll never get exactly what you want, only a rough estimate. (Am I making some sense here? Oh well... :P)
Happy Birthday to all the February celebrants! Happy Birthday to JM (Feb. 11), Roel (Feb. 12), Jayrald (Feb. 13), Valen (Feb. 14) and Shaker (Feb. 15). Kelan nyo ako ililibre? :D
I'm giving you guys late/advance greetings because I don't think I'll be able to post after this. I have five exams next week. *dies* +_+
Saturday, February 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment