Thursday, April 24, 2008

Yum!

I had a hearty dinner at Cabalen with my groupmates and our teacher. We were supposed to eat at Banana Leaf but it was already closed so Roc said he wanted a buffet. :p

We ended up talking about restaurants and statistics. Haha. How toxic can we get? XD We also talked about our business plan - what needs to be done and the feeling that there's still something missing.

And our teacher escorted me (and only me!!!) up to Tandang Sora, because he was driving up to there. We talked a bit about music, family life, my big EEE to MMM switch, and other things. *kilig* What a way to end this day, considering I also had my first sleepover in UP. (Haha.. I've never done it for my thesis, but I did it for the yearbook.)

I hope to see him on Saturday. I'm definitely getting a picture with him. :D

No comments: