Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Zoom!

Life is just zooming before me. I slept after my thesis and when I woke up, it's already the middle of April! @_@ I have a lot of things to finish and I'm not even halfway there. T_T

Anyway, look at my newest toy! :D

Standby Mode
When I'm not using it the lights are just blue.

Active Mode
When I move it, the lights become brighter!

Cute!
It's really cute, I love it! (Look at those books and that hard-bound thesis. I'm a graduate but my table is still swamped with school related things!)XD

So where did I find it? Somewhere in Dad's trunk. Mom remembered that he has an extra mouse with him and so I looked for it, ta da! :D

Yummy!
These are some of my favorite chocolates. My niece gave them when she got home from Japan. I've just opened Macadamia. I love it when the chocolate melts in your mouth and the texture of the nuts just blends in with the creamy chocolate. Absolutely delicious! :9

I also tried my hand in making chocolate ice cream with marshmallows. It was very creamy and I was able to moderate the sweetness. I love the ice cream maker! XD

No comments: