Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Yay!

I finally graduated from college! Wheee! The graduation ceremonies were mostly boring, especially the Univ Grad Ceremonies.

Here are the pictures from the College Graduation, University Graduation and Grad Party. The past few weeks have been used in preparation for these events. The Grad Party was a blast! I stayed at Fiamma up to 4am because we had to wait for everyone to leave and Mina (who was giving me a ride home) forgot to call her parents so we had to wait for over an hour. But when we finished the Grad Party, I was super happy... it's finally over! :D

So, what else is keeping me busy these days?

This kid! XD


This is Mavik, my super kulit niece. She's having a vacation with us. :P

Right now, she's learning the different parts of the Philippines. She finished reading and writing Regions 1 to 3. She's a smart girl. (It runs in the family. :D)

She's my little teddy bear because she loves sleeping beside me. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and her foot is in my face, she's like a helicopter. Hahaha! XD

I love that kid. ;)

No comments: