Tuesday, January 15, 2008

BREATHE

I was so tired when I got home from school that after dinner and relaxing on my parents bed, I fell asleep. @_@

Well, stress stuff started last Wednesday, escalated by Saturday and started to diminish yesterday (Monday).

Stressful things:
1. Lola's funeral - Spent the whole Friday night up to Saturday morning. No sleep. Parents were not home for the past 3 days. ^^;
2. Thesis - Not yet finished. Target to finish the first draft by the end of January.
3. Academics - Report for 151, Interview for 197, EEE exam and homework, and Presentation for 173
4. Yearbook - For the ads and barkada pages and marketing stuff.
5. Jobfair - Where am I going to apply? What am I going to put in my resume? O_O
6. Gifts - Ahaha... last minute shopping! XD

De-stressers:

1. Barkada Bonding - Yay for Nikki's comeback! So sad I wasn't able to bring a camera, I forgot all about it because my parents used it that the morning and I didn't have any sleep. We didn't get to go to Global Fun Carnival because it was raining, but the seafood feast, cheesecake galore, exchange gifts and Monopoly more than made up for it! (I really wanted to go to the Carnival. ^^;) :P
2. My nephew and nieces - I love them to bits.
3. My pets - Because fun-loving dogs are so cute! Birds do the silliest things. XD
4. The Secret - Positive thinking gets you EVERYWHERE. ;)
5. Shopping - Enough said. :D
6. Internet - It's always nice to unwind by just browsing stuff.

Yesterday, I was in school by 8:30am for our report and got home around 7:10pm because we had to finish our interview. That explains the super tired feeling. ^^ Right now, I'm still researching for the homeworks. Ehehe... good thing I got some sleep before working. :)

Let's go!

No comments: