Friends!
I miss them soooo much! I was happy.. no.. I mean, way more than happy... I was ecstatic when we were able to see each other last Friday! I tried my best to round up everyone but they've got prior commitments so.. I couldn't force them. ^^; (On second thought, maybe I should have kidnapped those people and tied them up... Ohohoho! :P)
Nas was so generous! She treated us at Chef d'Angelos and we had tons of pizza and pasta. More than I could ever imagine! Thanks to her, we were full and satified when we headed to Greenbelt 3 for the movie "Click". It was a funny movie, with bits and pieces of drama. I sat there sniffing and sobbing at those scenes, especially with his Dad! Omigosh... I was crying buckets of tears!
After the movie, we played at the arcade for a bit before going to "The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf". I love the Chai. It wasn't too sweet and had the right amount of caffeine. I'm definitely going back to that cafe to try other stuff. :P We stayed for a while at the cafe and talked about life, careers and reviews. (Ok, so.. maybe we didn't talk about reviews... :P)
We left around 2am and went to Chrissa's lovely house. We were greeted by a "fierce" Cracker and "The Dog who Lived" Crinkle. She has such adorable dogs and I wanted to pat all of her dogs, but I was afraid they'll bite me especially Crinkle. ^^; (Scaredy cat!) We love Chrissa's place so much that we stayed there up to 6pm. Haha!
Hah.. I wish we had more of these outings. It gets kinda lonely at my department. Most of the time, I eat lunch alone. I miss the days when we were together in class and deciding where to eat for lunch. I miss everything. *sigh*
Ah, the changes we must go through.
Monday, August 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment