Friday, June 30, 2006

Up, up and away!

I asked Mom to watch Superman with me at the IMAX theater and promised to pay for it so she'll surely say yes. :)

Anyway, we went to the IMAX theater this afternoon. Lo and behold! All seats for today, tomorrow and Sunday are sold out. O_o;; So we just got reserved tickets for Tuesday. *sigh* Oh well, I guess Superman is worth waiting for... I want to watch him in 3D! <3

In other news, I completely forgot to swoon over the cute Japanese guy who came to give a lecture last Monday. He looks really young but one of the professors said he'll be getting a PhD in 8 months. Waahh! So cool! He has a sweet baby face... but I forgot his name. T_T

He's from Yamaguchi University. I even checked out their website, hehe.. I hope I'll be able to see him again. ^_~

Bleh... I can't believe IMAX is so expensive! I shelled out a lot of moolah for the Superman movie... ;_;

No comments: