Friday, June 02, 2006

Save the zoo!

We went to Manila Zoo today, it was apparent that a lot of the animals were neglected. Especially the tigers, orangutan and the elephant. I also learned that the lion died three years ago and I didn't see any giraffe. T_T

The Kiddie Zoo was in a better condition. I was able hold a baby crocodile, cockatiels, lory birds, turtle, ostrich, boa constrictor (which weighed 40 pounds) and a python. It was so cool! XD Yay for conquering my fear of reptiles! :D

Next stop was Star City. Ate Lai came to Manila Zoo before we left. We bought water at Shopwise before we went to the amusement park.. only to learn that food and drinks were not allowed inside. -_-; Well, we asked if we could bring the water and they approved it. I rode the Wild River three times! And the Surf Dance once. ^^; I had the loudest and highest pitched scream... lol. XD

Everyone enjoyed the trip. The kids loved it... It was so much fun! ^_^v

Now my feet hurts... owwie... I think I walked too much. ^^; (Mavik's feet hurt too.. like Tita like niece. XD)

No comments: