Yuck! >_<
I went to our reunion (HS) this evening. On the way to Sara's house, I got lost! @_@ I completely forgot where my stop was. >_< I had to load up my cellphone and text them because I don't know how I'll get there. I also asked directions from a kind girl (she gave me the e-load). T_T Anyway, she said that the place was near and I could walk the whole way. And so I walked...
And walked...
And walked...
And finally, when I reached the place - I realized that I've been walking for at least half a kilometer in the rain! >_< I got there and washed my feet because they were muddy.. -_- Everyone's been expecting me and they were in Halloween costumes... XD I was supposed to be a Power Ranger, but they gave me a Darna headgear so I sticked the Darna emblem on my forehead... :P
After dinner, we had a lot of desserts (because most of them bought Goldilocks pastries! XD) and the others brought out the beer. And this time, they really wanted me to drink it. (I think it was Red Horse beer.) My glass was half filled with Sprite and Vincent added the Sprite+RHB concoction to it. I tried a sip and I told them it tasted awful.. It was like drinking some bitter medicine... blehck! >_< And while they were busy taking pictures, I slipped away to the dessert table. (Yay for not giving in to peer pressure! :P) I have no idea who drank it... ^^;
Then when we were singing (Sarah brought MagicSing!) Vincent kept urging me to drink another. This time he said it was water. Well... it was clear, but had a very strong alcohol smell so I asked if it really was water. He just nodded and so I tried to gulp the whole shot down... but when my tastebuds registered the stuff I suddenly spit everything back into the glass! YUCK!! >_< (Lori caught it in video... T_T) I washed my mouth as soon as I got off the couch. The taste burned my mouth. I feel like I've tasted isopropyl alcohol... turns out it was pure Ginebra. O_O
I hate alcoholic drinks. >_<;;;
We also talked to Zy and Sab who are both in the States. Sab was rushing herself because she was going to be late for her class, and Zy was... being Zy.. haha! :P Daisy and Lou were also online (they were unable to come because of the rain).
Then we belted out "Hero" and "Knockin' on Heaven's Door" before I went home. Noe was kind enough to accompany me, even though he could have stayed there until morning. He got worried that I had to travel alone. Yesh... he's my constant going-home-buddy when it comes to reunions. :)
Whee~! 4 years after we graduated from high school, it's fun that we still have this reunion every school break. It's been a tradition. Yay for high school get-togethers~! ^_^
Friday, October 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment