Thursday, October 27, 2005

6-in-1!

There were dvd stands in the mall and we saw this. We thought we'd try it so bought one. I tried to play it on the dvd player in my room but I found out that it was broken when I tried to switch it on. It can't read dvds... T_T Anyway, I got the other dvd player and watched one of the movies. I picked "If Only", and 30 minutes into the movie... I was already crying so hard! T_T That continued until the movie ended... it was so good! One thing to note: I like British accents, I think it's cute. :P

I got a therapeutic massage, it was very relaxing. I wanted to sleep because the feeling was just... fantastic! It kinda hurt though, especially when my shoulder muscles were targetted but all is well. I feel rejuvenized right now.. ^_^

I found Get Backers 25-in-1 dvds too~! *drools* I want it... As well as the FF7: Advent Children and other Disney movies too... T_T I was looking for Corpse Bride, but they don't have a clear copy... ;_;

Movies! XD

No comments: