Thank you Lord! ^___________________^
I passed ALL my subjects this sem!
Whoohoo!! Yes!!! I did it! Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!! *runs around like a crazy girl*
Oh my gosh! My confidence level was boosted to 100%! I feel like I'm on top of the world! *waves hands around*
Actually, I was ready to cry when I got to school because I half expected to fail Chemistry II. It was so hard. T_T When I finally got to the Chemistry building, I bumped into my lab teacher and it turned out like this:
Me: Hi sir!
Sir Homer: Ms. Ong, pasado ka naman ah.
Me: Sir sa lab po yun, pero sa lec...
H: Pasado ka na, hindi ka na magreremovals..
Me: Sir sa lec?! *surprised*
H: Ah.. di ko alam, tanong mo si Sir Payawan.
Me: Hindi nga sir? Pasado na ko? Pasado na ko? *gleams happily*
H: Tingnan mo na lang grade mo.
Me: Sige sir! Thank you sir~!
Then I got my grade from the window and guess what my grade is? Its exactly the passing grade!!! I was so happy that I kept yelling "Yes! Yes! Yes!!!" while I was walking along the corridor. The other lab technicians looked at me, so I kept quiet but I was still beaming. I think my lab teacher had something to do with my grade because I was almost sure that I'd probably fail, if not the removals. I think he convinced my lecture teacher to give me a passing grade after seeing my effort in that class. I'm so glad he's my lab teacher, he was really nice. ^_~ After getting my grade in Chemistry, I proceeded to the Faculty Center to check out my grade in my Japanese class. It wasn't so bad, but I think I could have done better. ^_^ Next, I trudged the road to perdition.. erm.. I mean, to the Engineering building. There I met Phin (after being separated for at least 30 minutes... XD) and I told her about my lucky streak! I was holding her hand jumping up and down, and she congratulated me. When I asked her if she saw her grades, she said that her teacher didn't come. :( Since she didn't have anything else to do, she followed me as I got my grades in my majors. Then we went to the chapel and I just kept thanking God and praying for my friends (Phin, Nas, Manny, etc.) that they would have a passing grade too. Prayers worked in my case, so I thought it wouldn't hurt if I prayed for them.
All in all, this has been a fun day. Even if I got drenched by the rain and the strap on my badminton case snapped while it was raining (but I fixed it! ^_~), it doesn't really matter. Badminton was fun (my right arm hurts.. owwie... ;_; ) and the company was great. :)
Yayyyyyy!! I passed! I passed! Woohooooooo!!! *hyperventilates*
Friday, October 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment