Sunday, August 07, 2005

Wanna hug me? <3


*HUGS* TOTAL!
give kitkatchan more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Hmm... I'm planning to make a new layout. Yeah... you read that right. A NEW LAYOUT. :D I'm not sure who's going to be in it though, but rest assured it's going to be an anime character. It's not that I'm tired looking at Yuki's face, because that would never, ever - raised to the infinity - happen. ;) It's just that, I think it's time for a change and I have tons of layout ideas/pictures/other stuff to share. The only problem is... I have forgotten how to create an html. :P I've got to review my notes. ^^; I know there are programs that would make my life a lot easier by giving me the automatic result rather than doing things manually, but I really want to learn the tags and other things I'll be using in the layout. And I also know there are a lot of things I could incorporate in a webpage, other than basic html... but we'll see about that, ne? Starting from scratch is harder than it seems. ^_^

But remember... I'm only planning. So don't expect anything anytime soon. As far as I'm concerned, I'm doing this for fun. It would probably take me a few weeks, months or even years. ^^; I just wrote it down so I'll have some goal in mind. ^_~

No comments: