I got to school at 10am, my friends were already there and doing the problem set. I did mine as well. We were rushing to do it since it’s almost 12pm (the time of the deadline). Although Ivy and I weren’t able to finish one problem since we don’t have any time left. :(
My classmates and orgmates were teasing us because we were the last one to pass. And when we came to the office, the teachers already got the papers and we were late! At first I panicked, because all my effort would turn into waste. But then my friends encouraged us that they will get those, and it made me feel a lot better.
After that, the four of us (Chrissa, Ivy, Nikki and me) went to McDo Philcoa to have our lunch. We stayed there for a while until Chrissa wanted to leave, it seems that she saw a weird man. She said that at first he was only looking at us, then after the people from the next table left, he moved and sat at that table. It’s really creepy.
Ivy and Nikki went home, while Chrissa went with me to the mall. :) We went around the magazine stand in National Bookstore because I’m going to buy one. And she saw it… Chrissa saw the F1 magazine! She was thinking of buying it, or not buying it. She even asked her sis, but sis didn’t give any replies. I told her she can always come back and buy it later but her F1 addicted conscience got the best of her and she bought it. :P
We were supposed to look for gifts for our friends but all we saw were possible gifts for Chrissa! XP She also told me the story of “The Ring” since I don’t want to watch it. (she wants me to see the movie because she knows that I’m going to be terrified when I watch it.. -_-;;) She was just telling me the story but I already got goose bumps all over. *shivers* Maybe I’ll watch that… someday… ^^;;;
I’m tired, but I still have to read ES11. Hopefully I’ll be able to grasp all those concepts and techniques by the time I finish reading it. ^^
![]() | Eowyn If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Eowyn, Woman of Rohan, niece of King Theoden and sister of Eomer. In the movie, I am played by Miranda Otto. Who would you be? |
Who is she? ^^;;

Which Ultimate Beautiful Woman are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
oohhh.. wow... I tried to change my answer in one question then I'm a dark goddess...^^;;;

No comments:
Post a Comment