Wednesday, December 25, 2002

Christmas Day! :)

The most awaited day of the year. It was fun, even though we were all inside the house the whole day. :)

I woke up because my nephew came with his girlfriend (and soon to be wife... I'm already a grandma! o_O). We prepared lots of food because my mom had a hunch that my other relatives would come.

After lunch I took a nap, then I woke up around 3pm to find my nephews and nieces barging inside my room! My cousins came! :) And as usual, I was the official photographer. :P After I gave the presents to my inaanak. They immediately tore the christmas wrapper. I was so delighted to see their happy faces when they saw my gifts. How satisfying. :)

They went off after that, but before the day was over my two nephews(Mark and Dennis) came too! Mark was so chubby! I loved pinching his arms. :P

Happy Birthday Chrissa! (just greeting you in case you're reading this.. ^^)

This Christmas is different. Maybe because I didn't go out to visit my relatives as I usually do. Nevertheless, its still special. :)

Merry Christmas everyone!^^

No comments: