Happy New Year!
I thought that I won't have a good time today. I was feeling down because my mom and my bro were the only one's who were up when it was 11pm. But I got hyper when I saw the fireworks outside! It was awesome! I love it! ^^ So I woke up my cousin. :D
I went outside just to watch it then one by one, my mom, bro and cousin came out too! :) It was fun, I was jumping for 30 minutes. (I started to jump at 11:45pm just to make sure that I'm jumping when the clock strikes 12. I want to grow taller! ^^) I was jumping while watching the fireworks. There was smoke everywhere. :P But its okay, I enjoyed it anyway. :)
I hope this new year brings lots of luck, happiness and blessings for everyone! (especially me.. ^^)
Tuesday, December 31, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment