Tuesday, November 26, 2002

What a day… I knew there was going to be a campus-wide rally today, but I didn’t know that they would declare the classes suspended. I got to school about 15 minutes late for my first class… ^^;; and my stuff were flying around my seat… it was pretty silly to look at, even Chrissa and Tin laughed at it. But at that class, I noticed something weird, the letters that were projected on the board looked so blurry to me.. I thought my eyes were just playing tricks since I lacked sleep, so I continuously rubbed them… but they didn’t become any clearer. After class I asked my blockmates about it and Tin said that the board really looked blurry so I didn’t worry about it anymore. But in the next class(EEE23) I tried to see if my eyesight were correct, so I covered one eye(the left) and tried to look at my teacher in front of the room… It was okay, then I did the same for the other one, but my teacher’s face was blurred… that got me worried so I rubbed my eyes again.. but its still blurred… :( I don’t want to wear glasses, I’m hoping that my eyesight became blurred because I rubbed it too much.. I also don’t want any eye sickness… I haven’t had a proper check-up so I don’t know if I’m really going to need eyeglasses..

I went to the mall after they declared that classes were suspended.. together with Tin and Chrissa and of course, driver Sheryl.. hehe…^^ We met up with Alber and Alvin in SM Carpark. Alvin bought a new cellular phone! (since his old phone got stolen) Then we ate, and looked for the “Engineering Electromagnetics” by Hayt in the bookstores. Unfortunately they were all out of stock. (poor Chrissa…) Then Sheryl got her eyes checked, after that Alvin went home. But we were not giving up on that book yet! So we went to NBS Quezon Ave to find that book, and we found it! But its so pricey.. (P 595.. o_O) good thing I got to borrow mine..^^ We also found the other book by Schaum but its less than an inch thick yet it costs P495… ^^;;; really, how pricey these engineering books cost…

After that, we went home. Sheryl even drove me to my home.. (how thoughtful..^^) BUT! I forgot what I was supposed to buy at the mall! *BIG SWEATDROP* So I had to go back again… this time, I made sure that I bought everything.. :)

And now, I’m home again.. yeah.. home sweet home… ^_____^

No comments: