Friday, November 22, 2002

I've got a new blog! ^^ What can I say? I'm speechless... Nah, I got home late because we went to Tin's house and finished our assignment in ES11. (I'll be rewriting it later.) Then we went back to school because Albert has a class and we waited for him because we were going to SM North because Tin will buy Ivy and Phine's presents. I did my shopping yesterday so, I only had to buy some gift wrapper. Albert treated us to large frosties afterwards, unfortunately I'm not much of a frosty girl so I was the last one to finish it up. I thought I was going to have a cold and I was coughing because my mouth and throat were so cold! Anyway, Albert and I were dropped off at the terminal and we went home. He even texted me some picture messages (because I asked him to).

I got home and saw my brother playing Neverwinter Nights, after he used the computer I came next but he was bugging me to do the chores so I turned it off and wrapped the gifts (I didn't do any chores). Now, I've finished wrapping Ivy and Phine's gifts. I put a lot of ribbons and stuff. I think its a nice masterpiece. I love gift wrapping and decorating stuff, I even helped my mom earlier to decorate the chrismas candle. Makes me use my creative talents. :P

No comments: