"And I'd give up forever to touch you..."
If you don't know that song, I don't know you... Lol! Just kidding. Anyway, in line with that, I saw Iris last Monday! XD
Hmm... now that I recall, Iris saw me and just pulled me aside while I was walking in SC. I didn't notice her because I was still in a trance after a tragic final exam and thinking about another final exam in a few hours.
She's doing pretty good in her chosen field. I'm really happy for her. She hasn't changed her number, it's in her nature not to reply to all my texts. =_=
I miss her. I'm glad that when we talked, I felt that she hasn't changed. She's still as quirky as she used to be. :)
"And I don't want the world to see me..."
Friday, March 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment