Saturday, September 10, 2005

Snack review! :9

I spent yesterday in a snack eating spree. I love junk food. Where would I be without it? ^___^And so... here's the review!

Baker's Fair Mikiron - Ah, this light salty snack is one of my favorites. We even go to the store (which is so far from our place) just to buy it. The noodle-like shape has the right amount of crisp inside, it's so delicious. I'd definitely recommend it for parties and as a tv snack. Although I'd try not to store it longer than a week because it loses it's crunchiness. ;)

Granny Goose Kornets in Natural Flavor - What's not to love in this classic treat? The sweet, crunchy goodness is so delectable, it makes my taste buds go crazy. @_@ And the triangular, spiral shapes are so lovable. <3

Oishi Chocolate Popcorn - Oh my gosh! This one's too sweet! (And this is coming from a girl whose hobby is to eat sugar... ^^;) It's basically popcorn glazed with chocolate. But the chocolate is not chocolatey, it's more like sugar-latey. (Oh yes... I am now inventing words. Maybe I should begin to write my own dictionary? XD) I brought a BIG tumbler of water (it must have been 1L or so...) and I just chugged it all down while I was eating this. You may want to find some sort of bread or other chips to balance the sweetness. ^_~

Vnisman Choc-Nut - Even though a lot of other brands are coming up, nothing beats the original. The sweet, peanut butter and chocolate taste would make anyone crave for more! It says milk chocolate but I can't say I've actually distinguished the taste from it's peanut counterpart but... oh well. It's still good. :)

French Baker Almond Croissant - I accidentally discovered this tasty bread a few months ago when we were in a rush and I just picked one out of the dozens and dozens of bread on the counter. It turned out to be quite good. Sweet and a little bit grainy, the almont toppings are a blast! I love 'em... I say go nuts with the nuts! XD

Oishi Ribbed Cracklings in Old Fashioned Salt and Vinegar - Ahh... this one is another favorite. It came from the classic fried crackers dipped in vinegar with salt. The salty and sour blend is perfect and with just the right amount of spice. Great for sharing with family and friends. ^o^

So yeah, I ate all of these today.. told ya I'm on a spree. I'll write more about other snacks later. Now if you're wondering where I'm getting my extra calories... it's from them. LOL! :D

No comments: