Friday, September 16, 2005

C-c-cold!

I just want to curl up in bed and cover myself with blankets, pillows and stuffed toys. I'm already in my pajamas... but I can't sleep. Not that I'm an insomniac... I'm really sleepy right now. I just have to do my homework and write a script in the next few hours. >_<

The weather's perfect for staying in bed. Ahh.... but I can't. Sadly, these past few days I've been keeping myself awake because I had to review for exams and do my homework. =_= I don't have that much time to download manga. It's really frustrating. T_T

Days are going by so fast! I don't know how I'm going to keep up. It's really hard, especially when all the teachers are pressuring you to give your best in their subjects. ;_;

Ack... I can't do this anymore... I need to sleep! *falls over*

No comments: