Sunday, April 13, 2003

To the man who himself strives earnestly, God also lends a helping hand. – Aeschylus

Dad will be working overseas again. He just boarded his plane to Korea. I feel sad about it even though the atmosphere at the airport was a happy one. He’s going to Korea then to Osaka, Japan. I hope he arrives there safely.

On the bright side, he gave me his small multi-tester, handy-dandy pliers (that looks like a Swiss knife except that it has screwdrivers, knives, etc.) and of course more pocket money for summer. :D

*****

My brother’s home. *frowns* I was hoping that he would extend his “trip” up to tomorrow. Oh well…

*****

Ugh! My handkerchiefs smell like paint. Mom put them in the newly painted drawer. I feel sick whenever I use them. ~_~

*****

Charles' birthday celebration was fun. :) I was losing in card games (Rich jinxed me! :P) but I was able to regain my winning streaks when Rich wasn’t playing. :D And it was nice to see everyone again. ^_~

I got pictures of the celebration and Chrissa’s puppies! Chrissa has the cutest, most adorable puppies in the whole wide… umm… parañaque! :D

Oscar (the grouchy puppy) was super duper-cute! He even made cute poses for me! Veronica looks like a puppy with white socks. :P

I love puppies! *heart*

No comments: