Last day of pc tinkering before I zonk into the darkness of reviewing. :P I have an exam on tuesday so I've got to review later and tomorrow. I hope I get through all those sample exams that my teacher gave us.
*****
I had a blast yesterday! ^_^ Although I didn't go to the Anime Quest 2003 because doesn't look like the entrance fee is worth it. ^^;; But watching a movie, walking around the mall and talking was really fun! :)
*****
Finally finished downloading Josh Groban's 'Vincent'. His voice is so heavenly. Ah...
*****
I finally discovered a technique so that my mom won't bother me when I'm using the pc! I just play her favorite songs then viola! She just listens and doesn't bother me! :)
*****
I had the guts to wear a sleeveless top to church today. I don't like wearing sleeveless shirts because.. well.. I feel uneasy... Anyway, I think I really looked good since I see the guys looking at me.. Hehe... But still, I felt uneasy because I'm not used to the attention.
Sunday, April 27, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment