Road Trip + Food Trip = One happy me! :D
Today I went to sleep at 3:30am and got up at 5am. My mom was frantically waking me up because we were supposed to be out of the house by 5am. We left at 5:30am. XD
We went to Lipa, Batangas! Why? Well, my Mom and ninang wanted to attend the mass at the Carmel Church. It was my first time to go there and tour the place. Although I feel bad because I was only able to grasp the main bits of the homily, my mind was flying somewhere else. After hearing the mass, we went to the Adoration Chapel where I prayed for a lot of things. :)
Outside the church we saw a lady selling Tamales. Mom bought 5 so we could give the others to our neighbors. Then we found an old lady selling Maja Blanca. I was hungry so we bought 4 slices. Then we went to San Sebastian Cathedral. The altar there was sparkling. @.@
Then we had lunch at McDo before heading off to the market to buy vegetables and other native delicacies. We went home after that and I fell asleep as soon as the bus got out of the terminal. I was sound asleep until we got back. XD
I <3 today. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment