Sunday, June 29, 2008

I had a slight fever yesterday morning. I felt so sick, like my tonsils were on fire and I couldn't get back to sleep after waking up at 7am. So I got up, ate some cereals, and loaded up some vitamin C and water. Then I got back to sleep and I woke up at 1pm. :O

By the time that it was Nas' birthday bash, I was feeling okay. Ehehe... although a bit hungry because they gave us the wrong food. We were like wah.. That's only good for 4 people. Are you people blind? There were ten people on our table. TEN. @.@

Nas playing with the DS


Phin and our birthday girl!


Here are the guys at the left side of the table.


Other half (of the table)


Anyway, I was really stuffed with all the food and laughs while we were at North Park. I can't believe I was brought to tears because Nas kept on joking about the food while my mouth was full and I was trying to stop laughing. XD

Phin (wearing Ivy's jacket) and Chrissa


Ivy and me after drinking a whole glass of Tequila Sunrise.


A last wacky photo of Nas


Then we had some drinks at Dencio's. I already ordered a glass of pineapple juice but Tin and Ivy really wanted to see me drink so I ordered what I knew (meaning: what I drank at the Grad Bash). I got my Tequila Sunrise and it tasted like... cherry-flavored medicine (the one's in Fiamma taste a lot better and sweeter). But I finished the half glass in one straight up drink. Just to get it over with.

When we got out of Dencio's, that when it hit me. I was feeling a bit woozy and I had erratic actions. (I almost thought I could float on water... ALMOST.) By the time I got home, my heart was beating like crazy. It was as if I ran a mile, but I only walked going home. Around 2am, I was ready to sleep but my heart palpitations wouldn't stop. It was driving me crazy. T_T So I got up, measured my heart rate and woah... 102 beats per minute. No wonder I couldn't go to sleep (normal heart rate is around 80 bpm). :(

Eventually, after a lot of prayers and calming meditation the heartbeats finally slowed down and I got to sleep. Serves me right for drinking that much alcohol. :(

And I woke up today with a cold. Ooff...

No comments: