Ouran!
Chrissa gave me tons of cds as her Christmas gift. Including the famous Ouran Koukou Host Club! Waaahhh!! I started watching last night and ended up laughing my heart out in every episode! Although I fell asleep with the tv and the player on, I think I fell asleep around 3am... ^^;;
I can't pick just one... I love all the characters! They're super cute and funny! Especially Tamaki, he's such an idiot that I love him to bits! XD And then Kyouya's so cool and kind (and calculating and ebil... love it!) XD And cute lil' Hani-chan who's my number one guy in martial arts and gorgeous Mori-san (yay for strong and silent types!). Plus the twins! Got to love Hikaru and Kaoru~!
But if I really had to pick only one... I'd probably take Kyouya. ^^
I cried at the part when Hikaru left Haruhi all alone and at the last episode. T_T But I laughed so hard when the Roberia girls came to Ouran. Wahahaha! XD
CHRISSA!!! Tell me that it hasn't ended! Waaahhh!!! I want MORE Ouran... ;_;
This anime kinda reminded me of another manga, Penguin Brothers. Especially at the ending, where I was all like? "Huh? It can't end like this! Noooooo!"
So yeah, I'm a certified Ouran addict... starting today. /swt
I want Ouran manga... +_+
Oh, and no more aRO... until the laptop gets fixed I guess. No music as well. I got new mp3s on laptoppy. :(
*sighs*
Thank you Chrissa! *major glompage*
Saturday, February 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment