Exam-free!
Happiness can be summed up in one word, SEMBREAK! Yep, finally sembreak has arrived and I am loving every second! It feels so good to just laze around the house and be able to put those notes and books aside. It's been very tough this past week. Exams everyday. Gah! T_T Good thing I survived and I just have to wait for the final grades. Wuuuhhh... -_-;
One more thing, I no longer have Chemistry classes! WOOHOO! I'm so happy~! *chants and dances around, "No more Chem! Whoo! No more Chem! Whoo!"*
I have absolutely no idea how I'll spend my sembreak. But I plan to oversleep every single day, haha! XD
Haven't been to the lab, I've been texting if there were any runs for today but there was no reply. I'm getting worried. :(
And happy birthday to my Dad! He turns 56 today! I bought a box of Gonuts Donuts as a present. Yum! :9
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment