*Poof*
I just want to plop onto my bed and sleep all day. =_= Even though I'm able to sleep before 12midnight, I can't get that much sleep because I've got to up by 4am for my morning classes. I feel soooo sleepy.
I've got 9 hours of lab and 12 hours of lecture a week. I'm worried about the lab part, especially when it involves Chemistry! T_T I've already forgotten Chem 16 when I finished the subject and I was planning to let it rot in my brain. Now I've got to dig up all those Chem stuff in the deepest crevices of my mind. -_- I was surprised when we had a pop quiz last thursday about net ionic equations and solubility rules, I couldn't even remember my Chem 16 teacher's name! O_O;; I can't remember how to make a pre-lab report and all those other stuff.. Gahhhh.. I need help!
I got four books yesterday, one for chem, one for materials, and two for me! Wahaha! :D I bought the three books and borrowed one from the library. They were heavy... I had to take the two books home by lunchtime or else my arms would fall off. -_-
I've got a lot of things to do this weekend. Mostly for school... T_T
I miss summer vacation.
Saturday, June 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment