Saturday, July 12, 2003

I'm baaaccckkkkkkk!!! *in a singsong Mr. Bad Guy effect* :P

Anyway... I just have to rant! This week was so tough! I thought I'd never make it... >_<

I had two exams of the toughest subjects I'm taking... And I definitely screwed them up! I tried my best. I really did. *sobs* I reviewed and reviewed... but it seems that all the information I put in my brain doesn't come out when I need them. ~_~

I feel so tired. Besides, I had to sell all those tickets last night. Argh.. I'm never allowing another ERG concert if it's this expensive... never... *shakes head*

3 exams down, 3 more to go...

*****

What else? Hmm... I've been sleeping a lot. Yeah. Despite the pressures, stress, and everything in between, I always had time to sleep. And something weird is happening to me... I get a lot of dreams. Not just one, not two.. but a whole lot. I'm usually dreamless, but now I get these strange dreams. And they don't make any sense. I wonder... Is something wrong with me? *scratches head*

No comments: