Lives of great men all remind us we can make our lives sublime, and, departing, leave behind us footprints on the sands of time… Let us then be up and doing, with a heart for any fate; still achieving, still pursuing, learn to labor and to wait. – A Psalm of Life, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Tin, Ivy and Chrissa went to our house today! It was fun although they didn’t sleep over. They went here to do the flags for our ARMazing race and to do our homework in EEE23. But I haven’t read the topics for EEE23 so I couldn’t contribute much about it. I’ll try to go over the topics later.
Tin got free 1 hour tickets at the ice skating rink! Now we can go there and make a fool out of ourselves on ice! :P I don’t know how to skate, so I’ll probably fall a lot of times. But there is a problem with our schedule: we’ve got lots of exams in the coming weeks. I hope we can squeeze in a day for skating. :)
Thursday, January 16, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment